lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday


YOGA ! ! ! With a seated emphasis. Deni Preston once again. This episode was work, and it did stretch all of the bits I'm made sore and tense. But I'll admit it isn't my favorite. It just wasn't intense enough for me. Like I said, it was work... just not enough for my tastes. Lots of seated poses, obviously. While seated we got into those abductors... little ouchies - but nice at the same time. Maybe it's my mood this morning that made it a little less enjoyable for me. I do feel more centered though. I will probably get on the treadmill again later.


But right now it's time to get the day started with the heathens. Breakfast and so forth.


Thought for the day: Excercise - try some new things. Shock your muscles. Don't get stuck in the same old routine. Variety is the spice of life, right? It applies to excercise too.

No comments:

Post a Comment