lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Energy... Movin and Groovin Mama ! !- updated

Where do I get it? Some people have been inquiring where I get all my energy... I don't think I suffer from too much energy, I would love more. But to answer the question ... Let me just say beforehand - I am NOT someone who thinks they are ALL THAT and then some. I am only doing my best to explain this because people have asked sincerely wanting an answer. Please don't think I'm super conceited!!! I'm really not. So here's the explanation I have.

Part of it has to do with personality. Has anyone here read Personality Plus? Very illuminating book for those of you who have ANYONE in your lives who makes you think to yourself, "What is wrong with them???", or "Why do they do that?". Personality Plus makes so much clear for you! Helps you understand that these people are not challenged mentally, they are just different and that's a good thing!! Anyway, I'm a Dominant personality, everyone is a mix of all 4 types, but we all have one type that is strongest in our day to day lives. And I'm a D. This means that I can be a bit bossy, very decisive, and a number of others things PLUS I get a lot done in a day... because I'm task oriented. So when I get a ton done in my day, as some of you may see in my FB page, some of that comes from my personality type. Yes, I like to sit quietly for a tiny bit, but I can't do it for long or I get bored, ansy, and irritated with myself. Except when ready or working... I just can't sit and do nothing.

A LOT of this has to do with the fact that I workout almost everyday!! Can't say it enough!! You have to spend energy to have MORE energy!!! YA gotta move to lose? Well, you gotta burn to earn! Burn some energy to earn more ebergy! It just works this way!! You body starts to CRAVE movement after you make it a habit!!!

So most of the time I am a very self motivated movin and groovin mama. But there are times, like this morning, when I get too little sleep I tend to be a little sluggish. Lately I have found an AMAZING product that has helped with this. Have any of you tried one of those energy drinks on the market? Full of additives, tons of caffeine? Those drinks that give you a high of energy then you come crashing down as they wear off? That stuff that makes you jittery and jumpy? Makes your mental capcities a kinda crazy? Well, this product doesn't do that!! If consumed all at once, this gives you 5 hours of steady energy and extra mental clarity. No super high. No crash at the end. Just a nice easy steady energy. And it clears up that fatigue brain fog that comes from too few hours sleep. You can even still fall asleep if you get a chance to nap in your day with this in your system.

This wonder product is based on the Acai berry. Pronounced AH-SAH-EE. Yes, there are others ingredients to this juice drink. Reversed osmosis carbonated water. A dash of Yerba Mate'. Fruit Blend (acai, moqui, apple, pear, grape). Acerola extract (that's a fruit). Citric acid. Xanthan gum. Pectin. Panax ginseng extract. Maca extract (that's a root). You can read the label - but you get the picture. All good stuff. Not anything like those energy drinks you get at the gas station.

I drank about 2 ounces this morning before working out. Felt MUCH better within 30 minutes. There are 8.4 ounces in a can. And this juice is called Emv. From the MonoVie company. Now do the research if you're like me and super careful about what you put in your body. I mean, I'm nursing a sweet little baby!! I am REALY careful!! There are athletes who drink this and the other products put out by MonaVie. And movie Stars too, for those of you interested in that sort of thing. Google it - you'll find a list of names.

Because of my night's sleep, or lack thereof, I will probably nurse this can of juice all day... to make it last and enjoy the benefits. But let's be honest- I would not drink it if it tasted AWEFUL. It doesn't! It tastes GREAT! Yummy Healthy fruit juices all mixed together with a little carbonation and I'm a fan! But add the taste to the terrific benefits of consumtion and I am SOLD!

I am not the only one missing out on sleep... sometimes, I beg hubby to help in the middle of the night - like when I'm nursing the baby and need him to take care of the 2 yr old. Or he'll pull an all nighter at work then stay all day - So he's been known to drink the Emv and love it too!!

So if you find you're short on energy and need a pick-me-up to finish your day out, or like me even start it right... instead of grabbing one of those energy drinks that give all those nasty side effects, look up the Emv by MonaVie and check it out!! It really is great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment