lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday!

Super Slim Down.... I got 4 consecutive hours of sleep this morning/last night. YAY!! But had an early appt so missed the morning workout and had to do it this afternoon again. :( But I got 'er done!!

Love this workout - squeezes a lot of great stuff in to a short time period!! I am more flexy than last time I did it. My Triangle is kickin!! And the Sweat is pourin!

Fab workout! But I have been wanting to get that running into my sched... But hubby's out of town this week again on business... so if I get running in it's gonna be IN - doors.

Man, working out in the afternoon gives me a great excuse to take a cool shower in this heat and humidity! Silverlinings, everyone! Look for them.

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment