lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday!!

This morning- 45 minutes of treadmill time plus 20 minutes stretch.

This afternoon- Total Body Sculpt... with Kendall, the Chisel Guy!! He growls- it's cool. Fun workout.

Sweat pooring off, focusing on technique and squeezing those muscles. This works the upper body MUCH more than the lower... need to do abs soon, but for my motherhood abs it works fairly well. My arms are showing changes... I got me some muscles!! Ok they're little, but I have them!! I have decided I want AWESOME arms!! SO I;m gonna get 'em.

My bum... well let's just say I have an AMAZING shrinking Hippo! Very cool. Being so soon after baby- 4 mths now? and nursing OFTEN - I am holding onto weight... But my body is changing.

Picked up a shirt at Goodwill, asked hubby what he thought he said, "It makes your boobs look huge." Me- *after glancing down, "Nah, they just are... um if it makes my boobs look huge does it makes the rest look smaller?" Hubby- Thoughtfull look, "yeah." Thinking to self- I guess it was worth the $3 then. Can ya tell I'm losing a little bit of patience here? Human beings are so flawed, me especially. This is the FASTEST recovering EVER~! It usually takes 8-9 mths for me to get to this point, and I'm here in FOUR!!! ... and I'm losing patience with myself?? Crazy!!

Trying to keep my perspective in check here. Gonna miss NEtflicks... oh well.

Thanks for reading. Stay energized! Keep it fun!! Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment