lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday! - and This week's Extra Health Idea

4:30-5:30 pm I did what I like to call "Free Flow Yoga". This is when I put "yoga" music on and just do my own thing. It's wonderful. It allows me to observe my practice and push myself less. It's like a check in with myself - see my progress and weaknesses and or strengths.

So I popped on so Yoga Music and when all out. What I noticed was: I am naturally correcting my positions - tucking the tailbone, hugging all the muscles together, pulling in those bandhas - going deeper into the positions gradually without thought or focus on my part. My Traingle is really good, and felt great after all the ab work I've done this week so far. Lots of Sun Salutations and flow. Very nice. When I started to tired I slowed it down a little and took it to the floor. Wrapped it all up with a lovely deadman pose... then that darn phone rang next to my head!

All and all a very nice practice today! Lots of sweat too!

This week's idea for an easy increase in health: Now that we've increased our H2O intake - Let's add a few drops of lemon juice to that water! What does it do? Well, for one it adds some zest, which in my opinion is always great! But it also detoxes your liver and other organs in a very very gentle fashion. Nothing too shocking to the system. But add some Lemon juice to that H2O for some zest and cleansing this week and enjoy the benefits!

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment