lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday!

Let me begin by stating: I am going on 4 hours of sleep and a can of EMV... and I think 400 calories of actual food so far today and it's almost 3 pm.

That said - I wish to also state : I LOVE YOU, DENI PRESTON!!! Yoga Basic Flow 122 episode I think. Flow Flow Flow all the way through. I was so THERE! In the MOMENT! Triangle you are MINE! I OWN that pose! Yeah, Baby!

How can I be this upbeat today? I'ts all about attitude! I decided I was gonna have a terrific day! And... That's what I am having. Mountains of laundry being folding and everything- my day is grrrreat! - as Tony would put it.

Don't let anything get in the way of your workout! - barring emergency and illness - be human! but don't let anything else stop your workout! Be Brave! Be Bold! Visualize the body you want and become! Don;t let old thinking stand in your way!

You are Beautiful! Shine!!

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment