lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday!!

This Morning's Challenge was Pilates with Ellen Barrett. Now I really like Ellen. You just know she's a cheerful person when you listen to her. Not fake or overly praising - just really optimistic! I love that about the trainers I watch.

Pilates? Well, it's a yoga based workout, very dance influenced, if my info is correct. And I have a dvd from the pro - but I never liked her style... very boring I thought. But I love the way Ellen presents these workouts in her video Pick Your Spot. We worked buns, abs and thighs. I am still hoping to get in a run on the treadmill later... but that's later :) Right now I am enjoying the feeling having worked hard, my core is energized and I feel really good... even though various children woke me up last night let's see over 6 times... I dunno what the problems is... growing or something - but WOW!! 6 am came way to quick!! So I stayed in bed till 7, to be honest.

Enjoy your morning and the rest of your day! Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment