lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday!!

I did SELF: Slim and Sleek Fast. Okay hardest 40 minute workout ever! The moves were simple even fun... but it was hard work!! Felt great! Fantastic cardio and good strength training too. I added a few arm moves because I am trying to get super arms and I wanna hit all those muscle groups and not just one. This video hits bis but not tris... so some adding was needed.

Good workout for beginners to... you would just need to take a few more attempts at the moves before getting them perfect. I really like Ellen Barrett. Bikini Body fast, and two of the Crunch episodes were also taught by her. I like her coaching style.

Great day!! Did some weeding - super fast weeding! Kids and I heading out to the beach today - so more body movement will happen!! Planning a Fab day!

Thanks for reading, everyone! Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment