lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday!

Restorative Yoga!! WIth Deni Preston, of course!! I love Restorative yoga!! I think everyone does!!

I need to do it again... as Pigeon just about killed me! Apparently my quads are not wanting to release that stress!! Ouch. So I plan on getting Restorative Yoga into my exercise habits more often than I have been.

I have only a few more days of Netflix left, so I intend to make use of them. I will be revisiting Best Butt Fast, Total Sculpt, and a few others. I really loved them and believe I will be looking for a way to get them. Self puts out a great series of workouts. Crunch has a lot of good workouts, but I wouldn't say all of them are great!

Great start to my 4th of July! Happy 4th everyone! Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment