lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

This week...

Okay got two days to update you with. Wednesday I ran on the treadmill for about 2 hours - felt sooo good.

Thursday- today! This morning I ran on the treadmill for 2 hours- felt great! This afternoon I did Your Best Butt Fast!! I love that Ausie Chick! YEAH!!

Something I am adding to my To-Do list is increasing my flexibility... it is a source of frustration for me. So, I'm gonna fix it! I'm adding on 20 minutes of stretching to each workout! I wanna be able to do splits!!

Again, I have gone out a joegged occassionally just not on a reg basis yet.

I LOVE to workout!! I bet you do too!! Or if you don't remember: You gotta keep it up - because at some point your body WILL WANT TO!! And THEN you'll love it!!

Thanks for reading! Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment