lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday!

Crunch: Super Slim Down, with Ellen Barrett. So I really like this one- it works the cores really hard, focuses on muscle groups that are often forgotten. No arms to speak of, and no legs. But great core/bum workout.

Hope to get a short run in later- we'll see if my kids let me do that. I have 2 REALLY cranky girls today... so we'll see. Maybe I can con them into naps... hmmmm.

Well, am I satisfied with my results? Big Fat NO! BUT I am visualizing what I want, I am working hard, being consious of my foods, and getting sleep (as much as possible anyway). I KNOW I will see the results I am looking for in the next 4-6 months. The results I'll get in the next 2 months will not satisfy me... and I will NOT be done in 6 months. I want to weigh a particular ammount, and look a certain way...

I want a tight rear view, I want chiseled arms, I want a super strong midsection, I want to run forever and not drop like a stone at the end. All of these things I want for 1- To KNOW I will keep up with our children and maybe even push our children's energy levels. 2- Feel GREAT about myself. 3-Sleep well, Eat well, and Feel Well all the time. It takes time to create a habit. I want this to be such a strong habit that I go through the ENTIRE next pregnancy working out. Have less weight to lose next time. And maybe even show others that this CAN BE DONE! You can give birth to many children and NOT sacrifice your health for it. As a parent you NEED that good health to raise those special people you helped bring into the world.

So I am going for that tight rear view, chiseled arms, and a super strong midsection. Is it selfish? NO!! This is HEALTHY!!! Be healthy! Find a workout that you like! Keep at it! Make it a part of your lifestyle, not just some short term diet to drop a few pounds, when losing more would feel better, having a high level of fitness will feel better. Don't short change yourself. You deserve a healthy strong body! Go for it!! It's yours!!

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment