lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday!

Late night with baby!!! Would NOt let it keep me from working out!!! Super Slim DOwn with Ellen Barrett ~~ As I have said before it is a FABULOUS workout!

Sweat sweat SWEAT! Fantastic Core workout!! My abs are getting kicked when I do this one. BUt they are also getting stronger!! My flexibility is s-l-o-w-l-y increasing, but it IS increasing!! YAY!!

I get this wonderful undertheskin shaky feeling after a great workout!! I LOVE it!! Even after stretching this lovely feeling sticks around. It is a feeling that says, "You did well! You pushed yourself!! It is making a difference!". LOVE IT!

So, don't forget that water this week - AND next week it looks like if you're in this super HOT zones, like me. Increase the water intake and decrease the outside labor, if possible!

So workout Smart! Work out FUN! Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment