lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday


Strength Training! Oh, so important! I LOVE this workout! ! !


Let's see I used all my weights. I have moved up to using my 5 lb on a regular basis! Whooooo! I used to use the 5 lb for a few reps and switch to the 3 lb for the rest. Now on my biceps I use the 5 lb for the entire time! I used my Bush Beans plus wrist weights for the squats; 3 lb for the tri workout. I used them all I just can't remember all the combos.


The Linkin Log box came in handy for the calf training. Yes, my calvs were BURNING! YES! Oh and I used a couch pillow instead of a mat for the ab workout. The leg lifts? Well, I wanted to cry towards the end there. Wow did it burn? Or what?! It's one of those things that it just feels so good when you stop, it almost seems worth it.


I still feel like jogging though. So next time I do this workout I'll try to plan ahead so I can get on the treadmill for a bit before everyone wakes up. I have two of our girls fighting this morning... and maybe that's why I wanna run. :)


Thought for the day: If you're lookin to lose weight, you need to remember aerobics is not enough. Smart eating is not enough. You need the strength training! Build more muscle to burn off more fat! It's not about weight. It's about fat and how little you want to carry around. Strength training will help you get rid of it! Go Go GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment