lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday!!!

Double workout AGAIN! Yesterday if you recall I did That overall body workout, but it REALLY seemed to focus on abs, chest, with a little leg thrown in.

Today I did the SELF: Best Butt Fast again. Such a GREAT workout out for the rearview. And I topped that off with 10 Minute Solution: Target Toning. She has a 10 minute segment on arms and upper back. I stretched it to 20 minutes, and skipped the pushups, cuz I did sooo many yesterday morning. Gotta remember you should NOT work the same muscle groups two days in a row!! Alternating is key.

But all of it, excepting the arm workout is also aerobic. The jumping squats killed my hiney! Whooo! I am sitting here typing this up while STILL feeling the burn. Feels soooo good!

Hopeing to run Sunday morning, since tomorrow morning is out. Maybe Restorative yoga tomorrow? depends, as DH is gonn be gone. We'll see. I am on a roll and don't wanna stop!

You're FABULOUS! Visualize the results you are going for! Keep it up! You're AMAZING!!

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment