lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday!

What a great day!! Okay this morning I did Yoga For Health with Jenny Cornero... a little restorative and I felt it working. BUT it was so difficult and uncomfortable... I decided to reqard myself for completing it by doing Crunch: Super SLim Down afterwards!!!

I could FEEL Jenny Cornero's positions working within my body... but they were so foreign and uncomfortable I was very proud of myself for finishing the thing!!! Not sure if I'll repeat that. Maybe I'll try it again just to make sure I don't really like it. ha!

But the Crunch episode was really good. A beautiful mix of Yoga and Pilates with a little ballet thrown in. This one I want!! My core worked soooooo hard. MUCH harder than in the "Ab Blaster" from yesterday. I REALLY feel like I strengthened my core today.

By then end of the second workout I was nice and warm. I am thinking it might improve my opinion if I did the Yoga for Health AFTER I did a workout that warmed me up. Those position may not be so uncomfortable IF my body is warmed up for them... I'll think on that.

Didn't feel good last night, and this morning was a feel good wake up either... but now I feel quite a bit better. YAY for exercise!

Energy - you gotta spend it to get it... a lot like $$. So SWEAT ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment