lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Monday and Tuesday!!

Monday- too busy to type up an entry. oops. So yesterday I did the Best Butt Fast and the arms from the toning video... not completely happy with the arm routine, but it's not bad... still looking for better. great workout no less.

Tuesday! 40 minutes of Crunch: Super Slim Down. I add lots of stretching to the end, I don't think she lets you stretch enough afterward. Now I count this as my yoga too, because it integrates Yoga with Pilates with a dash of ballet. There's a TON of Triangle pose!!! I LIKE it!! Surprise, surprise! I feel the pose getting easier. This video seriously strengthens the core, abs. Terrific workout of my flabby abs. They are getting stronger and firmer!! Having 7 children really does take a toll on this midsection, but I'm slowly getting it to where I want it.

Another thing I am slowly improving, despite nursing all the time, is my posture!! WONDERFUL!! I am really working on posture! And it is paying off. Strengthening my abs and back is decreasing my back pain - which when you're pregnant is almost inevitable. And many many people suffer from back pain. Exercise - Yoga, Pilates, etc can really improve that!!

I am still "looking" for improvements, but I guess I'm just not there yet... my arms don't really look any better, but they FEEL stronger. My bum doesn't look any leaner, but it feels that way. So I'm still waiting for the Mirror to show me what I want to see, but I'll have to wait longer and keep working at it. I have 32 pounds I want to lose. And I know that when I increase in muscle the pounds are slower to come off. That's okay! Slow and Steady said the turtle.

Great workout!! Are you drinking more water?? Great!! The next super easy step to becoming a little more healthy and losing some extra weight is: Replace that extra helping of bread at dinner with another helping of veggies! Salad, fresh green beans, broccoli, something GREEN! Yes, go ahead and have a roll with your dinner. But instead of reaching for a second, put another spoon of peas on your plate. Try this, added to your extra water intake, and see if this decreases what your scale has to say.

Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment