lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday!

Trainer's Edge: Integrated STrength Training... This dude kicked my booty! I could NOT do one more leg lift, or squat to save my life!! My bum is gonna hurt tomorrow, if not this afternoon!! WHAT A BURNNNNNN!!!! I emptied my bottle of water and need more!! What does all that mean? Great workout!!! I would suggest this 45 minute workout to anyone who wants to get as much work done in 45 mins as possible.

I added a few minutes to the beginning and end. He didn't really warmup so much as jump right into the workout. I like a little slower warm-up, where my body can actually get warmed before lifting weights or doing squats thank you. And I aded some stretches, because honestly, his stretches were lame.

He also tried to add some Yoga into his workout, and while I'd recommend trying that at home, I din't like the fact that he was teaches or showing moves he obviously didn't know anything about. But that's a persona criticism and really makes no difference to the overall effectiveness of the workout... which I already mentioned was Fantastic!

Sweat, sweat, sweat! I lifted weights all over my body, did a ton of intergrated squats, and strengthened my abs!! My abs were crying!! It was great!

Also my hubby told me the other day- "hunny, you're lookin' pretty thin." Need I say that it felt so good to hear??? Didn't think so.

So I feel as though I'm really making progress. As the guy in this workout said, "The goal is progress, not perfection"! Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment