lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday!

All sweaty and worked out from the Crunch: Fat Burning Dance Party. No, I didn't like it much. But it was a good workout anyway. Why didn't I like it? Just not my kind of dancing.

Worked the waist really well- that I liked. I was going for more cardio than a real strength building workout. I'm thinking tomorrow Pilates or Yoga.

I really am trying to work in more running on top of my workouts... but the timing has not happened yet. With midnight feedings I just haven't been able to drag myself out of bed at 5:30 am. I mean I get up to nurse the baby, but then I think "if I get up now, I'll be exhausted before 2 o'clock!". That just isn't fair to the kids... so it just hasn't happened yet on a regular basis. I go out occassionally and jog around, but it's not a regular schedule yet- which my body is craving.

So tried this - didn't like it... not doing it again. But I tried it out. So maybe I'll try another new one next week, while the Netflix trial period runs- cuz we're canceling before they charge us :)

Don't forget that water - telling myself as much as anyone... yesterday I forgot to drink enough... and because of this I felt a little run down. Couldn't figure out why either - ha! More water!!!

Thanks for reading! Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment