lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Results... and Step One

Real Quick... If you begin working out about 6 weeks after you have your baby will will experience an energy increase. Take it easy at first, a walk around the block, etc. Some recover faster, some slower. Do what you can, when you can make the time and you will feel better. Works for me EVERY time.

Also you get a mood lift!! YAY! Endorphins!

Since baby I have lost 15 lbs, and amazingly about 15 inches. The pounds, for me, are slow to go after a baby. But I fit better into my clothing, and my bigger sizes are falling off now. AND, even though I work out almost everyday, I am still nursing the baby without any problems. The key there is drinking!!

Yes, exercise is important but for just a minute lets talk about water. If you do NO exercise whatsoever yet trying just drinking more water. Drink drink drink. If you have trouble drinking enough water, nursing or not, I woud suggest keeping your bottle of water in your hand as much as possible. You're more inclined to take sips here and there if you're holding it. It's an easy thing to do, and great first step towards weight loss. Just drink more water. However much you drink, drink more. It will help you shed those pounds while detoxing and cleaning out your body.

Start out slow and start out with water!! If you're drinking more water then you are on your way to a slimmer you. You can still drink the pop or juice or whatever, but that does not count towards your water intake. So grab a bottle of water and keep sipping. Refill and keep sipping. Try that for a week. Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment