lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday!!

Disc 4 workout #119!! Deni Preston and her Aerobics! FABU!!! Love those V-sits, everyone. Don't ya? They KILL my abs everytime! But I know that one day, if I keep at it, they wil be easier!

I can feel that i'm getting stronger and slimmer. I lost another pound. I know, not much, but it is sooo much more encouraging that an ounce a week or so. I know I know. I'm 14 weeks postpartum... I can't lose it all at once after the baby. And I HAVE been petient... I'm just thrilled it is starting to look like my patience is paying off. I am slimmer, according to my pants.

I was at the dentist yesterday (14 weeks postpartum), and the secretary asked how many kids we have. I told her, "7". She almost gasped, eyebrows up and everything. Then she looked right at me over her paper work and said, "You look terrific!!" Awe, isn't that just the nicest compliment I could have gotten!! But then she said something that bothered me... "I've had only 3 and and..." as she motioned to her tummy.

Got me thinking. Yeah, at 14 weeks I have a waist! And it rocks! But this is the slimmest I've been right after a baby. I have recovered more quickly each time than the time before. I have gradually eaten better, and worked out better and more. It's a journey. As I find out more about health and my body I apply that information in my life, after prayer. This is Heavenly Father leading me in the direction I need to go in. Some people may say that exercise is benief Heavenly Father's concern... but is it? I don't think so. He wants us to be happy. He wants me to be happy and to take care of this wonder gift, my body. SO He's going to show me how. He will show everyone how if you look for the guidance He sends you, if you pray about it. If you feel it's worth a prayer, then it's worth The Almighty's attention!

So my pants are more lose, I have 2 that are getting baggy, I'll get to move down a size soon. I have a waist and I lost a pound. Results are happening and they can happen for you too!! Just remember to lose - you HAVE to move!!

I'm all sweaty and in need of a shower! Feels great!!! "Open yourself to the world, because you're soooo happy!" Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment