lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday!!!

Self: Best Butt Fast. Okay- I want this dvd!!! WOW!!! That worked my legs in so many new ways and pointed out so many weak areas I think I need to do this workout for months. She also garanteed that if you do this workout 3 or more times a week you will see results in 4 weeks or less. So? I'm gonna try it!!

Ben trying lots of different workouts lately, but this is the first my body could seriously benefit from doing many more times. Felt the bigtime BURNNN.

Great workout... I dunno if I'd recommend this one to people just starting out. The kick boxing stuff was fast paced - fun - but fast. If you're just starting out - watch it first. Then you won't feel like you're stubling so much.

I want this dvd!!! I think I want the other one the Self: Bikini Body Fast. I plan on repeating that one as well. But that was a whole lot slower paced!! This one was F-A-S-T !!

Well, wanna start your day out right?? First get enough sleep! ha ha. We had a REALLY late night last night. Then get up and MOVE into whatever workout works for you!!

Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment