lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday!

Feeling GREAT!!! Yoga Zome's Fat burning double series. Vinyasa, or flow Yoga, similar to Deni Preston. So including the stretching at the end that I added about an hour of work. Sweaty, very warm, happy, heart soooo open. I LOVE YOGA!!

Hoping to go for a run this evening when DH comes home. I've been trying to get my tush out of bed at 5:30, but with midnight and later feedings with the baby I haven't been able to yet. I'm still hopedulf- it WILL happen.

Results? Well, it's coming of very very slowly. I low a few ounces a week. Losing too fast would not be good for nursing, so I am happy with this. My inches seem to be falling away faster that the pounds. I've lost another inch and a half. I've had a waist since 4 weeks postpartum, which is the faster ever. I still struggle to find clothes that fit every morning, I am wearing smaller stuff than I was a couple of weeks ago.

Losing just weight that you gain from lack of movement and over eating is a little different from losing baby weight right after having the baby. In that baby weight goes more slowly. But it does go. I'm not dieting at all. But I'm not a huge fat and sugar eater either. But if I feel like fried fish I have it, and if I feel like a piece of chocolate I have it. I don't believe in deprivation, just sensible eating. I do better on less red meat, more rabbit food, and PBJ's. I'm happy going veggie, or veggie plus a little white meat on the side. So for some a diet changes needs to take place, for others it's not an issue. Whateveryou do- make sure you're HAPPY with it!! If you're DYING for a candy bar, personally I don't think it'' kill anyone to have one. But if your issue is eating an entire box of candy bars I can see the problem. Maybe abstaining completely is better for some. I know when I skip the sugar every watermelon, pineapple, and pear tastes sweeter and more satisfying. Do't ya love summertime when these foods become more available?? YUM.

I am cravng watermelon now :)

Well, I feel a lot LESS stress. We'll see how the day goes and maybe I'll get that run. Looks like rain so probly the treadmill - but even that would be nice. Ever notice how stress makes you feel weighed down and tired? Well I'm feeling more energetic now. YAY! So open and free! LOVE IT!!

Namaste! and sweat a little in your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment