lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Deni Preston's Total Body Workout!


I have now gone through all exercise episodes on this 7 disc season. This is my evaluation of the season!

I posted about all the ones I did during my exercise sessions. The ones I did not post about? Those were the ones with the Stability ball, and the step... because, don't get mad, Deni!- I didn't think I'd like them. And... ummmm... I didn't.

The one with the big ball, well I don't have one, and using a chair was very annoying when I tried it. That was 109 and I don't do it.

The Step sessions? My Linkin Log box is higher than the step used on the program and Deni get into pretty complex patterns and with my box I didn't keep up and got frustrated. 104, 112, 127 and I don't do them either.

That's about 4 out of 24 episodes I didn't like and don't plan on repeating. Although if I ever get a stability ball, or step, I will try them again. So that leaves me with 20 other episodes I WILL repeat, several of which I have many times already.

The ones I LOVE are the Strength Training, Kick Boxing, Basic Flow, and Restorative sessions! I love the challenge of the kick box and strength training, the warmth of basic flow, and the powers of the restorative yoga! Those are my favs, but I have to say I like the in between ones as well, and will revisit them too.


This Season 1 was $25 and change for shipping. I have to say that it was worth the price. I will on occasion go onto BYU TV and do some new routines with Deni Preston and her gang of getinshapers! I am thrilled with my purchase months afterwards! AND I am looking forward to the release of season 2.


Thank you Deni and your team! This is a terrific product! I have become a HUGE fan! I would, and have, suggest this program to anyone who wanted to try yoga, aerobics, a little of everything, or switch up their work out. I love how she helps us to know how to up the energy if we feel powerful that day, or lower the difficulty on a weaker day. It's a great way to keep your routine fun and new.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Christina so much for all of your input! It is a joy to read your blog and watch your progress. Who knows, maybe next season, when it occurs we will ask you to be in it!! Good luck my friend.

    ReplyDelete