lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Results VI

I lost 2 and a half inches! and 2 lbs. Some people fluctuate their weight, but I think this may be because they don't weigh themselves the same way. I weigh myself after I work out and am warm, before I shower, I'm well hydrated, and usually after a bowel movement (it just happens that way, if that's too TMI pretend you didn't read that part). But you'd be amazed at how much junk you carry around in your intestines. Exercise will regulate that too, if that's a concern of yours.

So I lost a few inches in 3 weeks, and 2 lbs. However those 2 lbs I gained over a month ago, so should I really count them? Sure. I think I gained muscle and lost fat, so they count. My butt, thighs, calves are all more compact. I like my calves right now. My bum's not bad, but my thighs? Let's not go there and instead focus on the positives. I can ALMOST see some muscle definition in my arms. Woot Woot. My waist hasn't gotten any smaller, but I like it for now. I like my ankles a lot. Funny, huh? I am probably the only one who looks at my ankles.

I am fitting into a smaller size jean comfortably. And I picked up a couple of super cute tees at a garage sale this week. One's a brown Grateful Dead T, another hot pink with horses, and the one I'm wearing now light blue has a pic of a little girl praying on it saying, "Jesus, Please Holla back." Apparently the little girl doesn't realize she needs to listen quietly for the still small voice, Hee Hee. So congrats to me Tees, because most of my other shirts are getting pretty baggy. How cool is it that I get to pack things away or get rid of them because they are too BIG? So cool!

"Do you best and leave the rest to fortu-ocity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment