lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday-

After 3 days of illness I did YOGA this morning! I was gonna go running - but it was raining AND I didn't feel that it would be best for my body. So - - - Restorative! Mmmmmmmmmm. Yummy. Although pigeon, screaming and all of the other variations almost made me cry. But I did it! And it was worth it! Feel so much better. The picture? Screaming Pigeon, I can't go quite that deep yet- almost, but not yet... so, obviously, that's not me. But she makes it look so simple, doesn't she? Try it- but I'd advise just holding the back ankle, and reaching the front hand forward, not going for the full depth the first try.

Tomorrow? Run run run. How far? Well, I figure 3 -4 miles, If I'm feeling up to it. Don't want to over do it, so not too far. But If in the morning I only feel energetic enough for 2 miles, I'll be satisfied with that as well. Gotta listen to my body, honor it's needs. If I push too hard I'll feel terrible again. So, not gonna do that!

Thought for the day: Forgive your limitations, enjoy your abilities, and strengthen your weaknesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment