lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday- 119

Strength Training! WHew! Kicked my butt too. But felt great! I did extra arms, and those ab workout are soooooo hard, but soooo worth it !

The plan is to run this evening when it's cooled off, after hubby gets home... because we had a late night watching AVATAR. Red Box rental. AVATAR. Worth the time. But that meant I couldn't drag myself out of bed at 5 am. So I'll run this evening. YAY!

I'm supposed to run 5 miles today, according to the schedule... I'm behind on my mileage this week... so I doubt I'll make 20 for the week by Saturday. Especially since running Sat morning is out. Hubby will be on a father/son camp out. I can go on the treadmill, the only draw back is - it would take FOREVER. I'm not gonna sweat it though. Next week is another week.

Thought for the Day: Forgive yourself for being human!

No comments:

Post a Comment