lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday-

Strength training. YAY! Those AWFUL leg lifts are getting soooooo much easier! I did 20 reps of each position of those- and it didn't feel like I was in complete agony! My legs MUST be getting stronger. SWEEEEEET! I did a little extra ab works as well. I like those side lifts Deni showed us in another episode, so I add those whenever. I am still trying to figure out how to breathe easily through them.

Lots of Squats and calf work. Which is FINE! I don't need bulkier legs, but stronger is always a plus.

Don't worry though. I'll be on my treadmill this evening. I figure on going a slow 5 miles or so. I may go less, we'll see.

Thought for the Day: Listen to your body.. and mine right now says- SHOWER! ICK!

Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment