lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Monday!- Day 3

Day 3 training. 3 miles. Done. I did not wrap my ankle. And my ankle didn't bother till the last half mile, nothing major, just a little soreness.Once I slowed to a walk for cool down, it stopped hurting. Stretched out a lot. Felt very good.

This week the runs are only 3 miles each, except for Friday's run which is to be 4 miles. So pretty slow beginning to my training. I am refusing the inclination to do more that the training requires. I am sure I will be grateful later, when I am running much farther.

Thought for the day: There are tribes who are able to run for days, covering distances that I can only imagine. Surely in 10 weeks I can conquer 13.1! Run Run Run.

Sweat on, my friends. Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment