lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Weight Gaining Trap!


I fell into it AGAIN! Everyone has their own trap they fall into sometimes, or at regular intervals. What's mine? Pregnancy. Yup. I got knocked up... again. Yeah, buddy, this will be number 7.

For those interested, this is alittle off of the Exercise topic, we have 2 boys and 4 girls. The ages range from 12 yrs to 18 mths. I've heard it all before... yes we know how this happens. And maybe if we didn't enjoy it so much... you fill in the blank. Seriously though, we just want lots of kids.

Am I happy? YES Yes YES ! ! ! Am I the weensiest disappointed? Truthfully... yes. I won't make that half marathon goal this year now. Maybe in another 2 yrs, now with the 9 mths and recoop time. But definitely not this year. And I can't lose anymore weight now, and try to slip into some smaller jeans. *sigh*

Now why is pregnancy my weight trap? Because it is the only reason I ever gain weight. People complain about the diet yo-yo's. Diets have never been my problem. I don't diet. I change my diet from not as healthy to healthier as I learn more about it. But I always gain weight when I carry a baby, and something's seriously wrong if you don't. Then it takes me about yr, or more, to get rid of all of it post partum.

So here I am. I've fallen into my weight trap and I can't climb out... for 9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment