lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday-

I got up at 5:30 am as promised :) I ran 4 miles. For some reason it was a tough 4 miles. But it was up those two monster hills. And I DID do it! YAY! It feels so good to get to the top of them.

My hubby thinks I'm nutz. I told him last night, yeah - it might be insane. He says I must like pain. I don't really. I just LOVE what comes after the pain. Growth! Strength! Stamina! Yeah, Baby! I do not know a single other person who runs for fun or enjoyment. But that's okay. I've always been a little left of center, I don't mind. As I puffed along this morning I danced and sang along to my MP3 player, whoohoooed at the top of my hills, and just kept chugga luggin' along. I don't care how long it takes, I don't care how sweaty I got in that humidity, I just like to go go go. It's fun. It's a stress release. It's peaceful. Two deer stared at me for quite some time this morning trying to figure me out. It took me a while to get where they were, and that's okay by me.

LSD- Long SLOW distance. I'm down with that. I'm diggin it.

I will admit that when I stop the sweat starts to congeal on my skin, and my muscles turn jelly-ish. That's what showers and stretching are for.

Thought for the Day: Do what feels good! Move! Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment