lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday- 119

Strength training!! Feeling nauseous when I began... and even more so during... but I pulled through. Yesterday I had the same thing going on. And I'll tell ya- the nausea has become my almost constant companion... I get 5-10 minutes reprieves throughout the day. Just long enough to fall asleep at night, then wake up at 2 am because of the abdominal distress. But I'll take what I can get.

So today I got up and made it through. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow... maybe I'll be too busy throwing up... sometimes I am better at controlling that than at other times. We'll just have to wait and see.

The point is - it was fun, I enjoyed it. Even though it feels harder than it used to. I enjoyed it. I enjoy it everytime.

Now? Well, I'll go eat something and begin the battle to keep it down; shower; and go on with my day :) Pregnancy is not for sissies. I know some women make it through with little or no discomfort at all... good for you! But most of us suffer through it, with periods of relief and periods of serious discomfort. It's always worth it. - As was the workout this morning.

Sweat on my friends! Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment