lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Continued--

Feeling premenstruallyrustrated by events of the day and weekend... so I gave into a craving and ate chocolate... which will go oh so well with the birthday cake I ate yesterday at a kid's party! I only crave this junk when I'm hormonal! Darn it! And yes, eating it made me feel better in one way... but didn't alleviate the irritable mood. So...? What now??

I'm feelin unfocused, annoyed, and just stressed out. I'm going to move my treadmill (dvd player busted a couple of weeks ago) to a room where I can at least watch or listen to something. Then I'm going to do some yoga to center myself, and then run! I dunno how far. Tomorrow is a rest day, so if I run too far, it won't make any difference as tomorrow was going to be a cross training day... still is.

So away I go to do some yoga and treadmill. If hubby ever makes it home from work I may just go outside and run again... maybe it'll feel better to imagine running away from my irritation (not the kids or family- just junk). Note- when I am irritaed or angry I am the freakin energizer bunny. Nothing can put me to sleep or help me wind down except expelling even more energey. Weird huh?

Mantra-
"irritaion go away.
My frustration fly.
happy fuzzies welcome here.
Irritation DIE!" I know, not so clever, but whatever works, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment