lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day !

Day off from the running program. Strength Training! 107 again. Now because I am working my legs pretty hard for the next several weeks, I did the squats w/o weights, and skipped the calf exercises altogether - I did more ab work instead. I also substituted more ab work for those terrible leg lifts. Not because I don't enjoy the, heavens no. But because I know if I do them I won't be running very well in the morning.

The next 10 weeks are about running. Run Run Run. About making myself a better runner. So all that running will take care of my tushy and thighs and calves. I do NOT need extra leg work. Oh, and for the second set of squats I did extra Bicep work.

For my biceps curls and tricep lifts I increased my weight be a pound, so I'm lifting 6 lbs. I have no idea where this rates compared to others - and let's face who REALLY wants to compare. I just know I'm not going for super bulging muscles, but I do was STRONG ones. Lift, lift, up, down, 1, 2.

I love how this episode works the back big time. I need that so much.

Well, I've showered and we're gonna have a late family breakfast... I am so looking forward to eating.

One thing to mention before I go though: I now have a new skinny capri goal. My other skinny pair are no longer tight, I no longer have a muffin top sticking over the waist band. But I do have a pair I used to wear (eons ago). So that's my new goal. To squeeze my hippo into those babies!

Thought for the day: Enjoy the Holiday, everyone! and SWEAT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment