lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Results V

The Amazing Shrinking Hippo has made great strides! I was just counting up and, while waiting for that floor to dry, I have learned somethin' pretty cool. In the past year and a half I have lost 35 lbs. I always lose my running tally of weightloss so I never added it up before. Granted lots of this was preggie weight, but to be honest that takes a year for me to shed. I now weigh less than I did when I got prego with our first daughter, who is 6. I haven't been this light for more than 6 years! So - I'm on this plateau, determined to see the bright side of things - well, this is a good news moment for me.

Still wanna shed more fat lbs, but it's a start, right? Not only has it been hard work, but my lifestyle has changed. I am continuing my journey to a healthier diet and healthier living. My body has changed internally, in that I don't CRAVE bad stuff anymore (okay at least very seldom); my stomach knows when to say "Done"; and I have more energy, strength, and stamina than ever!

All of these are reasons to cheer. And cheer I will. The Amazing Shrinking Hippo! That's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment