lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Marathon

I have mentioned that I was interested in doing a run. And I am. But after some thought I don't think I'll run in any 5K or 10 K runs unless they are free. Pennies are super tight, and I don't think they'll feel very challenging. So what now?

Training for a half marathon. 13.1 miles. Yupper. I figure since on Saturdays I find running 7 miles not too challenging, though 8 miles is tougher, this was the way to go. I found a guide to help me on my way to this goal at www.marathonrookie.com It's simple enough for me. As I dislike and am unable to keep super detailed records. So this is the new plan.

I've said that I wanted to be able to 26 miles, just to be able to. Well, I guess this is a step in the right direction. It will require even earlier rising, but I think I can do that. And the plan allows for days off, so that'll be nice. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm going to pick a run and save up to register soon and start training... maybe next week? This Saturday is a family trip, so this week won't work. I'm thinking Monday though should be a nice day to start. Thinking ahead, looky me?

Well, wish me luck! Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment