lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday - 107

This morning was muggy but cool. So a nice easy 2 miles, and then Strength training with Deni Preston! About the run - I made Sweet and Sour Pork (grilled pork instead of fried, but other than that authentic), was so yummy that I overate. I figured by morning I'd feel fine. But this run was tougher because of the weight in my stomach. Which is why it was short. My guts were sticking together. I am wondering if it was the rice, or just too much of a good thing? Maybe to keep my tummy running ready in the mornings, do I need to stay away from heavier foods? I'm staying clear of bread for the most part already. It just kind of sticks to my stomach lining or something. So I quit breads. But I fgiured rice was cool... Lots to think about on this topic.

I LOVE this episode! So much fun. I did skip the last segment of ab work, because of the intense ab workout yesterday. But the stretching was much deserved and enjoyed! SO nice.

I think my husband paid me one of the nicest compliments yesterday. He smacked me on the rear (come on, admit it, the best hubbies do it - and we like it), then said, "Ouch." Later he smacked me again and told me that if he kept doing that he'd hurt his hand, as my trunk has become too firm. He'll just have to get used to it, because I don't think he'll stop that instinctive swat to my badonkadonk.

I am enjoying this new running schedule. I love being outside, I don't get enough of it! And on the treadmill I was running with wrist weights and still not working hard enough for my tastes. So this is loads better. I took my shoes off this morning and noticed the tread is almost completely gone. Hmmmm. Looks like I'm going to have to start investing in longer lasting running shoes. Have to save up a little. I love the scenery. I've seen deer, rabbits, snails, a fox, geese, and a few more woodland creatures during my runs just this week. It's been lovely.

Definitely going to continue.

Thought for the day: What are your goals? Is your lifestyle helping you get there? If not, what needs to change? Hmmm. This thought may take all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment