lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Broke Fast -

I began my juice fast yesterday afternoon. At dinnertime I broke it. So I had a salad, with raisins and almonds, a little bit of rice, and tiny piece of pineapple upside down cake, gluten free of course. Added bonus, this one was made with Agave !!! I'm gonna one day be sugar free, or as close to as possible.

"Sweet little upside down cake,
Cares and woes, you've got 'em.
Poor little upside down cake,
Your top is on your bottom.

Alas little upside down cake,
Your troubles never stop.
Because little upside down cake,
Your bottom's on your top." -Anyone else a Disney fan?

So tomorrow I will be running 3 miles and probably doing some restorative yoga. Does my stomach feel better? You betcha. However, I am going to eat very very VERY VERY lightly for a while. I feel like I need to go vegetarian for a while, and steer clear of heavy foods. We'll see how well I do.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment