lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday- 130

Another late night- but - 5:30 came again and something inside my head said, "Get up, girl! Go run!". So I did. Same distance, slower pace. My hippo was burnin' on the way back, but stretched out nicely. As the sweat is pooring and sliding down over and through my body parts I keep reminding myself of all the toxins it is taking with it. Better out than in, right.

Got home, and decided ABS! YEAH, BABY! I did try the episode for circuit training on the dvds. When I remember which episode I'll mention it. But I finally found an episode I will be skipping on a regular basis. Not one I liked at all. So I skipped it and went directly to abs! Since I was dripping with water already I skipped the warm up period. And it's nice to remember that when we work abs we are also strengthening our back. But I will be focusing on my back soon as well. Like to keep all sides as even as possible.

So I worked out, including stretches, for about 2 hours. I feel great. I need that super short hair cut though. Running with sweat coming down and making these bangs cling to me face is not something I am going to tolerate. I can't just cut off the extra weight in my bouncing hippo, but I can cut my hair. So this morning, after I cut a daughter's hair, we're off for errands and MY haircut.

Thought for the day: It bears repeating - Feel Good!!! Sweat on, my friends, sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment