lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday ! ! !

Had a late night last night, but come 5:30 this morning I could NOT stay in bed! How cool is that? The sun just barely peaked over our backyard trees as I started off down the road, for my morning run. The first of many I hope.

I ran for about 35 minutes, didn't check distance, but I did push. I think I want to get a little faster, not super fast- I don't think I have the genes. And sprinting has never been something that interested me, long distance appeals to me greatly though. Anyway, I just felt like pushing a little this morning was the thing to do. Whatever distance I ran, because of the land marks I do know I ran under 4 miles. How much under I wouldn't guess, I'm a terrible judge of distance.

So I got home and stretched, I am becoming addicted to Pigeon. LOVE love LOVE it! Especially after a run. Then I did some arm work- you know those detestable wings! SO Chaturanges - which will never be my fav, and arm weights. Gotta work both sides of those arms, ladies.

Over all I'd say I worked out (including stretches) for about an hour and a half. So really I only added half an hour onto my workout. And right now? After I've showered, dressed, (oh weighed myself out of curiosity- I gained 2 pounds... MUSCLE! I am certain!), and started pancakes on the griddle... I feel Fantastic! Hungry! But great! I looked in the mirror this morning and decided - I feel great! I need a hair cut- a super short one. But aside from that I feel terrific.

What a swell morning. The sun is up, it's gonna be a warm day, humid, blah blah. But whatever it is I have had a memorable morning. Gonna go out and milk the goat soon with a daughter or two. I'm just looking forward to everything right now.

Thought for the day: Feel Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment