lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday afternoon- 118

Yoga, Back bending! Lots of work. I took it really easy today. Since I didn't have time for a nap I did this instead. Very good replacement.

I LOVE Crane! Such fun. I can finally get both feet off the floor! YAY! Wheel. I did wheel! Very cool. Popped new bits in my spine too- yummy. As always the spinal twists are like dessert! I just adore the pop pop pop. Like a Rice Crispies commercial.

I've done this episode before, I enjoy it very much. For Mother's Day, hubby and the kids got me a step counter as one of my gifts. Aren't they great? So I'm going to use it in the morning, if I can get up early enough (very early appointment) on the treadmill and start finding out how far I run on a regular basis. I think I may even record it. Sounds organized for, but we'll see.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you! Namaste!

2 comments: