lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday - 128

Hey! This morning was rushed, so posting late. But I did an episode of Total Body Workout with Deni Preston again... it was Body Sculpting! Instead of disks I first tried wannabe tupperware lids. Then I tried some Bob books, you know the square ones? Then, at last I found something that worked really well. A sewing pattern. Not the actual pattern, but the package. Nice and smooth. Worked perfectly. Because, not everybody has paper plates in the house... although during the day I bought some :)

Fantastic episode!! I will be repeating it !!! I finished feeling a little tired, but drank more water and then ate some yogurt and felt great again. Showered then RAN through the rest of my day. Those of you who were there at co-op know what I mean. Busy busy.

But what a great way to start my day. I was so tired, the baby had us up at midnight, for who knows what! I LOVE exercise! Energizes the mind, body, and spirit. So essential to my life.

Thought for the Day: Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment