lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday - 132

Body Sculpting! Very fun. I think I liked this one better than the other Body Sculpting episode. I used my pattern envelopes again for disks. I'm not on the keep paper plates in the house.

This was a lot of fun. Challenging and fun. Which is my favorite kind of fun. If it's not challenging for me, I'm just not a fan.

So, we did some pretty cool side bridges. Ooooooh, feel it. And my goodness were my legs and rear firing? Oh yeah! Very nice work out, even with the spectator or two.

If I can I'm gonna try to get a run in today too... but if I can't maybe the rain will hold off till late morning tomorrow.

Thought for the day: No matter what you've got at home, not matter your situation, if you want to exercise, lose weight, or just move more, you can make the time. You're important. Make the time for yourself. You're worth it. Sweat On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment