lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday-

My stomach felt WONDERFUL this morning. Looks like the fast did the trick. Felt great. Wrapped my ankle this morning and headed out the door and ran my 3 miles. when I got back I did a lot of stretching, and restorative poses. PIGEON, and variations. I just love Pigeon. Plank, side stretches, hand poses, and more I cannot remember. Including the run it all took about and hour and a quarter.

Ankle did fine. Later though, I think because I was on it a lot at church, it became pretty sore. So when I got home I iced it.

The run felt good. This has been a really good day all in all (meaning there's sick baby, so that not good- but everything else was). There were moments when my body worked hard while my brain just observed - instead of contemplating the day, breakfast plans, week's schedule, children, weather, garden, book, movie, friends, relatives, and all of the other stuff that fills my mind 120% of the time. The sensation brought a tremendous feeling of freedom. And joy. I'm looking to repeat the experience.

Thought for the day- While running I find a tranquility that eludes at all other times. It's a beautiful peaceful feeling. I feel in unity with all that is around, at peace with the world and more importantly myself. What brings you serenity? Find it. Then repeat as often as possible !

Sweat on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment