lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday- 110

110 is Restorative Yoga!!! I didn't get up early, so I did this during a short nap time, after lunch and before visitors/dinner.

WONDERFUL! Oh my. Pigeon was so rewarding. Cat cows were squeezing out little kinks in my spine. The twists were massaging. I actually took the entire time to so the "dead man's pose", resting pose on the floor. I turned off the episode at the end, laid there as suggested. I fell asleep for about 15 minutes. The baby's cries woke me and I felt great!

I enjoyed the rest of the day with renewed energy. This morning I was so tired I was afraid I would run out of gas. It's "that" time again, you know how it is. Energy is lower than usual, yadda yadda. Ibuprofen is close at hand at all times. But today was lovely and I believe part of that is due to the yoga practice I did today and the time I took to rest. 15 minutes doesn't sound long, but that was a terrific power nap.

So, I will definitely revisit episode 110!

Thought for the Day: Try it out, seem what happens. Even if it seem unlikely. You may be surprised by the outcome. Thanks for reading. Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment