lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday- Time crunch

Most days I have a little leeway with my schedule. That is one of the best things about home school - the flexibility. But with doctors and so forth, not a lot of choices. So after yesterday's trip, I have catchup work to do. So 3 miles, as fast as the treadmill could go... which isn't very fast. Barely broke a sweat, but I did get warm!! Chilly morning, warmth is a very good thing.

I've decided that I am going to start running outside again in the mornings. It means I have to get up earlier, run before hubby leaves for work. But my treadmill is just dying, so when I can, and since the sun's up early enough (I do NOT run in the dark)- I'm going outside!

Thought for the day- YAY! Exercise! YAY! Movement!! I'm 34 and I'm in better shape than I ever was before! I feel so good when I get movin'. Hope you do too! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment