lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday- 111

Yoga- Shoulder Opening ! I needed it too, my shoulder are tight lately. Maybe it's all these babies I carry around. Whatever it is, this episode was wonderful. I enjoyed every minute... well, except the minute I was in downward dog, looked down and saw a dead fly on my floor. Tis' the season, I know, but never a pleasant sight.

I used a strip of fabric, I exercise in the spare room, where I keep my sewing things, for a strap. Pink poka dots. But the color doesn't matter, you can use clothing, a husband's tall sock, whatever is handy. Triangle is getting to be easier, thank goodness! Maybe it will turn out to be worth it. I hope so.

I feel energized! It's a sunny day. I have a goat to milk with our daughter. It's gonna be a grand day!

Thought for the day: Give yourself a moment, it's a such a small gift. You are giving your time to so many people and to so many causes. Take one for yourself. Reflect, contemplate how you would like your day to go, how you want to feel today. Then remind yourself of these thoughts as your day goes by. See if it doesn't give you a brighter day.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment