lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Run - The Big Decision

Okay, I've made the decision. I'm going to train for a half marathon... measure it out and run one on my own. Then this winter I'll look for a cheap - to - free run that doesn't require a 3 hour drive to do next summer. But I think a full marathon is a bit daunting at this point in my running career and the travel just isn't going to happen on our budget.

So that's it. I'll begin training this coming Monday. 10 weeks. At the end of which, I'll run 13.1 miles. WHoooooooo. I'm excited. It's doable, not too scary, and I can make it fit into my lifestyle, instead of trying to fit into the schedule of others. I'm looking forward to the other runs with my friend as well. So this will be a great summer! !

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment