lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday


Rain Rain Rain. So on the treadmill I run. For about a 2 hours as I have nothing pressing this morning. Very nice run. I left my step counter in the bedroom with the baby sleeping, couldn't risk going back in to get it. But I released some seat, and went as fast as the treadmill could go. Feel great! After yesterday my legs were pretty tight. A nice run, then LOTS of stretching including Pigeon made them feel so much better.


I am seriously thinking about doing a run. I am curious to see if running in public, with others, will change my performance. I get nervous in front of people... small groups, not so much. But larger groups make me nervous and this is the first time I'll be doing this. I think I may want to do this just because it scares me a little. I hate being scared. So I generally do things that scare me just to prove to myself it's not a big deal. Usually I find it was a big deal, but then I'm no longer afraid of it. So something is accomplished either way. One things I don't do is horror flicks though. They are a purposeless way to scare yourself, I think.


Anyway, I have a few days to decide and get registered. So I'm deciding.


Thought for the Day: Do something. It feels so good to move. Our children love to sing - "We like to Move it Move it!" So move it! Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment