lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ending a fast- New Diet Plan

Last night I tried finding something for a stomach that was happy being empty. I settled for a salad and a granola bar. Oh and handfull of popcorn.

This morning I got yogurt and strawberries - yummy. Lunch- left over Singapore rice ( a ginger and curry dish. But I couldn't eat more than 1/4 cup. I was full. Later we had cake! It was better than I expected. Dinner? Well, I'm gonna eat like a bunny again as my husband says.

My new diet plan isn't really that. It's a new timing limit. Diet infer that you're going to follow it until you reach a goal. This is a rule I intend to keep forever, with a couple of exceptions:P The new rule is No Food After 8:30 pm. Exceptions will of course be dates, or other fun things that are not usual occurances in my schedule. We'll see if it makes a difference... if it doesn't in the next few months maybe I'll quit.

Well, it's after 8, I gotta run eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment