lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday - Treadmill

This morning treadmill and arm weights. I was In a time crunch this morning so I warmed up as quickly as I could on the treadmill and then ran as fast at it would go. I really need to see if I can tighten that belt, get a little more speed on that thing. Then arm weights, working on those wings.

When working on wing, we cannot just focus on the triceps. We need to strengthen the biceps too. While maintaining good posture, strong abs and a firm back. While keeping all of these muscles engaged they get stronger too. And let's admit, we love getting more for less. And that's what this is. Keep the tail tucked and remember to BREATH!

Great workout for 40 minutes, including stretching time. Don't forget to stretch!! Happy Baby is something I always include with my stretched and twists at the end of a workout. My lower back is oh so grateful.

So Great workout, good morning start! I'm off to the shower and all the other things in my day!

Thought for the Day: Be happy with where you are now! Appreciate you little triumphs. You said "no" to that emotional desire for a cookie or that extra piece of pie the other day! Good for you! Every step counts, ladies! Sweat on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment